Inspired Conversations Mastermind THIS AGREEMENT is between: (a) Through-The-Hayes,(“Facilitator”); and (b) You the Signer, (“Client”).
In consideration of the mutual promises, covenants, warranties and other good and valuable consideration set forth in this Agreement, the parties hereby agree as follows:
1. 10 monthly group mastermind calls starting January – December 2019 via an online platform for all members for up to 3 hours.
2. 1 private coaching session with Lisa Hayes (up to 60 minutes) to be used anytime within one year from your start date for the Mastermind group.
Terms and Conditions
1. Retainer and Payment. The Client shall make either (1) non-refundable payment of $997.00. A deposit of $399 is due to hold your space, therefore if you opt for the payment plan, the total amount due is $1,197. The two remaining payments will be made in month three and six and due within 48 hours of receiving the invoice. A late payment fee of $20/day shall be applied to the late payment amount in accordance with the client's selected payment option.
2. Rescheduling. Due to the nature of this service, no rescheduling is allowed. All dates and times of the scheduled session are final. Failure to show for a session shall result in forfeiture of that service on that day.
3. Late Arrival. The coaching sessions shall begin promptly at the agreed upon start time. The Facilitator can choose to wait for a grace period up to 5 minutes past the start time.
4. Relationship. The Facilitator agrees to deliver the Client services as a work-for-hire independent contractor providing Facilitating services. Nothing herein shall be deemed to constitute a partnership or joint venture between Facilitator and Client. Further, this Facilitating services does not create a relationship beyond the confines of the Facilitating services.
5. Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure. The Client understands that all materials, including but not limited to, price lists, contracts, financial documents, agreements, and other information or documents that are given to them in the course of the Facilitating services are the exclusive property of the Facilitator and are privileged and confidential information. The Client shall not disclose, whether or not, the confidential information obtained from the Facilitator to anyone unless required to do so by law. Furthermore, the Facilitator understands all materials shared by Client including but not limited to price lists, client identities, documents, financials, etc that are given to the Facilitator during this time shall remain confidential and secured.
6. Transfers/Refunds. The Facilitating services fee(s) is non-refundable. The Facilitating services fee MAY NOT be transferred to another Client.
7. Non-Compete. Client shall not compete as a Facilitator within 365 days of the completion date of this Facilitating services. This includes, but is not limited to, in-person, online, forum-based Facilitating as well as digital products, whether for compensation or not.
8. Schedule. The Facilitating services schedule is subject to change and no adjustment/proration of fees shall be applied if the schedule changes due to extenuating circumstances.
9. Recordings. The Client shall not capture the Facilitating session in any capacity, including but not limited to voice recording, tape recording, photography, etc.
10. Cooperative Attitude. The Client shall retain a cooperative attitude throughout the course of the Facilitating services. At any time the Client acts uncooperative the Facilitator shall terminate the Facilitating services and retain all Facilitating services fees. All unpaid Facilitating services fees shall be remitted to the Facilitator within 7 days of contract termination or be subject to legal action. Cooperation includes, but is not limited to, online and in-person decorum whether directed at Facilitator or a third party in reference to the Facilitating services.
11. Intellectual Property. All information provided in the course of the Facilitating services are copyright of the Facilitator.
12. Waivers. A waiver by either party of any provision of this Agreement in any instance shall not be deemed a continuing waiver for the future.
13. Indemnification. The Facilitator shall be held harmless for any and all injury to Client and Client’s business and equipment during the course of the Facilitating services and the immediately surrounding events.
14. Governing Law and Choice of Venue. This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of Minnesota without regard to its conflicts of law provisions. The parties may bring an action concerning this Agreement only in the state and federal courts for Wisconsin.
15. Attorney Fees. If either party to this Contract brings a legal action against the other party to this Contract to secure the specific performance of this Contract, collect damages for breach of this Contract, or otherwise enforce or interpret this Contract, the prevailing party shall recover reasonable attorney’s fees and all costs, premiums for bonds, fees, and other expenses expended or incurred in the action in addition to any other relief that may be awarded.
16. Resolution. Client shall first approach Facilitator as to any issues related to the Facilitating services. Failure to do so will result in termination of the Facilitating services and forfeiture of all Facilitating services fees. All unpaid Facilitating services fees shall be remitted to the Facilitator within 7 days of contract termination or be subject to legal action.
17. Entire Agreement. This Agreement contains the entire agreement between the parties on its subject matter and supersedes any prior understanding or representation of any kind preceding the date of this Agreement. There are no other promises, conditions, understandings or other agreements, whether oral or written, relating to the subject matter of this Agreement.